Mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors. Making it impossible to remove all mold spores from a home or business. We do our best getting ride of most all the mold spores removed though.
Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air thriving on moisture. They can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed.
Process and Pricing
Pure Clean Techs mold damage restoration services removes dangerous and unhealthy organisms.
Mold DamageStep 1
- Inspect your property for mold damage.
- Contact your insurance company to report the loss.
- Prepare a detailed report of all the mold damage.
- Start drying process with the latest scientific equipment.
- Meet with your insurance company adjuster.
Mold DamageStep 2
- Get complete estimate and payment from insurance company.
- Review estimate and payment to make sure it covers all the mold damage.
- Discuss the estimate and payment, providing building material samples.
- Detailed work order/contract based on the building materials you choose.
- Schedule a date for the renovations to commence.
Mold DamageStep 3
- Complete the mold damage repairs.
- Containment and removal of damaged materials.
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorization of structure, fixtures, and contents.
- HEPA air filtration and vacuuming.
- Submit the appropriate documentation to insurance company.
- Assist you with recovering the depreciation.
- Ensure the only out-of-pocket expense you’ll be responsible for is your deductible.