Move Out Cleaning
Means hard work, hours, tedious, and stressful. Let Pure Clean Techs take care of this job for you. We know what it means to do a move out cleaning, especially after doing it thousands of times.
Get Deposit Back
If your place is just surface dirty and not damaged, how well you clean could be the difference between getting back your deposit. Let us help you out and do the job for you. We will clean top to bottom and make your place shine.
Process and Pricing
For the last thing you want to do before you leave one home or business to start another is a detail cleaning of the old place. But it must be done!
Move Out Detail CleaningDetail Cleaning Everywhere:
- Take all nails/screws out of the walls/ceiling and putty them smoothly.
- Dust the ceiling fixtures and all ledges/surfaces.
- Clean the windows.
- Wipe door knobs and doors.
- Clean all light switches and outlets.
- Clean the walls and baseboards.
- Vacuum (get any stains out of the carpet, or get the carpet professionally cleaned).
- Get rid of all cobwebs.
Move Out Detail CleaningBathroom:
- Cleaning/sanitizing tiles, tub/shower, and bleach the grout.
- Empty out the bathroom drawers/vanity, making sure you get all the hair out (remove any liners).
- Sanitize the toilet, sink, countertop, and finally the floor (sweep/mop).
- If the toilet seat is unsavory looking, replace it.
- Clean the mirror.
- Vacuum out the surface of the exhaust fan if super dusty.
Move Out Detail CleaningKitchen/Bedrooms/Living Room:
- Clean out all cabinets and liners.
- Wash the front of the cabinets.
- Clean and disinfect all countertops.
- Clean and shine up the sink and faucet.
- Scrub the refrigerator inside and out.
- Remove all shelves and clean separately if necessary.
- Scrub the oven inside and out. Remove shelving, drip pans, and burners.
- Clean out the dishwasher if you have one.
- Clean exhaust fan if needed.
- Remove all appliances and sweep behind them.
- Dust, sweep, vacuum and mop empty rooms.