Smoke & Ash
In the wake of a fire which has covered homes with smoke and ash, it’s important to begin clean up as soon as possible in order to prevent permanent smoke damage or discoloration from soot residue.
Check with your insurance company to see if smoke damage from outdoor sources is covered by your policy. If the fire has warped or distorted the structure, consult with us Pure Clean Techs. We are a licensed general contractor.
Process and Pricing
Smoke DamageStep 1
- Inspect your property for smoke damage.
- Contact your insurance company to report the loss.
- Prepare a detailed report of all the smoke damage.
- Ventilate the home by putting box fans in.
- Meet with your insurance company adjuster.
Smoke DamageStep 2
- Get complete estimate and payment from insurance company.
- Review estimate and payment to make sure it covers all the smoke damage.
- Discuss the estimate and payment, providing building material samples.
- Detailed work order/contract based on the building materials you choose.
- Schedule a date for the renovations to commence.
Construction CleaningStep 3
- Complete the smoke damage repairs.
- Clean the ceilings, walls, fixtures, upholstery, and then to the floor.
- Use a mild alkaline cleaner to neutralize the acid in the soot.
- Spraying exterior walls (brick, stone, wood, paint, siding) with a detergent to clean.
- Clean soot with a soft-bristled brush.
- Pressure wash rinsing from top to bottom.
- Submit the appropriate documentation to insurance company.
- Assist you with recovering the depreciation.
- Ensure that the only out-of-pocket expense you’ll be responsible for is your deductible.
Schedule A Service Online!
When Scheduling a service online you'll receive a $20 discount!